- UNSC adopts draft resolution on reform of UN peacekeeping
- 14th International Construction exhibition kicks off in Addis Ababa
- Africa called on to embrace plant genetic varieties to boost food security
- UN to evaluate two years peace keeping performance
- Repair 'world in pieces' and create 'world at peace,' UN chief Guterres urges global leaders
Ethiopian political parties resume pre- negotiation talks
(EBC; July 14, 2017)- The 17 Ethiopian national political parties have resumed their pre-negotiation talks on Friday in Addis Ababa.
The political parties have reached an agreement on the order of negotiation agendas.
The parties have agreed to commence their negotiations on the issues of Election, Anti-terrorism Law and Mass Media and Freedom of Information Proclamation.
The parties have also agreed to complete the entire negotiations on agendas within 90 days.
All have finally settled to come up with a written document for each agenda when the actual negotiations begin.