- American NGOs join cancer fight in Ethiopia, Uganda and Tanzania
- Fifth Annual U.S.-AU High Level Dialogue deepens U.S.-African relationship
- AU, EU renew commitment to strengthen security cooperation
- World Bank announces $4.7b loan, grant for Ethiopia
- Zimbabwe military says progress in talks for Mugabe's exit
Ethiopian political parties resume pre- negotiation talks
(EBC; July 14, 2017)- The 17 Ethiopian national political parties have resumed their pre-negotiation talks on Friday in Addis Ababa.
The political parties have reached an agreement on the order of negotiation agendas.
The parties have agreed to commence their negotiations on the issues of Election, Anti-terrorism Law and Mass Media and Freedom of Information Proclamation.
The parties have also agreed to complete the entire negotiations on agendas within 90 days.
All have finally settled to come up with a written document for each agenda when the actual negotiations begin.