- Ethiopian Transport Minister calls for further strengthening ties with China
- Ethiopia adopts drip irrigation scheme from Israel to boost agricultural productivity
- Ethiopia, Egypt to advance their cooperation on health
- Council creates over 1.8 million jobs in the last fiscal year
- Chinese investors keen to invest in Ethiopia: Chinese Official
Ethiopian political parties resume pre- negotiation talks
(EBC; July 14, 2017)- The 17 Ethiopian national political parties have resumed their pre-negotiation talks on Friday in Addis Ababa.
The political parties have reached an agreement on the order of negotiation agendas.
The parties have agreed to commence their negotiations on the issues of Election, Anti-terrorism Law and Mass Media and Freedom of Information Proclamation.
The parties have also agreed to complete the entire negotiations on agendas within 90 days.
All have finally settled to come up with a written document for each agenda when the actual negotiations begin.