- UK, Sudan agree to strengthen cooperation on terrorism, human trafficking
- Kenyan Women Volleyball team travels to Cameroon onboard Ethiopian
- UN chief vows to support S. Sudan peace revitalization forum
- China's Xi vows to carry on anti-corruption crusade
- Somalia blood appeal after Mogadishu truck bombing
Italy to partake in Ethiopian textile machinery expo
(EBC; January 12, 2017) - An Italian textile machinery delegation is set to participate at the upcoming multi-industry Addis Chamber International Trade Fair (ACITF) to be held at the Addis Ababa exhibition centre, from 23 February to 1 March 2017.
The Trade Fair will showcase products from business services, gifts & handicrafts, industrial products, plant, machinery & equipment industries.
Ethiopia is an emerging production hub for the global textile and garments industry.
Cheap labor costs, free trade agreements with major Western markets and a constantly growing economy have made the country a choice destination for the manufacturing of garments by major industry retailers.
The 21st edition of the multi-industry ACITF trade fair will feature a delegation of Italian textile machinery manufacturers at the Italian pavilion organized by the ICE-Agency.