- President urges Portuguese businesspeople to invest in Ethiopia
- Int’l Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People marked at UNECA
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commits $300M to Help Farmers in Africa and Asia Cope with Climate Change
- Moroccan companies ambitious to tap potential in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia launches comprehensive refugee response framework
OPDO decides to cancel Master Plan
(EBC, January 13, 2016)- Oromo People's Democratic Organization (OPDO) central committee made the decision to cancel Addis Ababa and Finfinne Surrounding Oromia Special Zone integrated development master plan after three days of talks in Adama town.
The committee says OPDO has been working vast development works with the public.
The party also shown its being the party of the people with the development works it has done in collaboration with the public.
The committee lauds questions raised by the public on the integrated development master plan.
According to the committee any issue on which common consensus is not reached with the public will not be implemented, and hence the committee passed the decision to cancel the plan.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commits $300M to Help Farmers in Africa and Asia Cope with Climate Change