- EPRDF, CPC pledge to advance cooperation against corruption
- Ethiopian troops evacuation from parts of Somalia has no connection with State of Emergency: GCAO
- Ethiopia sprints ahead from 103rd to 66th largest economy in the world
- Ethiopia among top ten travel destinations you cannot afford to miss in 2017
- EU announces over €22 million assistance for Ethiopia to respond to El Niño impact
OPDO decides to cancel Master Plan
(EBC, January 13, 2016)- Oromo People's Democratic Organization (OPDO) central committee made the decision to cancel Addis Ababa and Finfinne Surrounding Oromia Special Zone integrated development master plan after three days of talks in Adama town.
The committee says OPDO has been working vast development works with the public.
The party also shown its being the party of the people with the development works it has done in collaboration with the public.
The committee lauds questions raised by the public on the integrated development master plan.
According to the committee any issue on which common consensus is not reached with the public will not be implemented, and hence the committee passed the decision to cancel the plan.