- UK, Sudan agree to strengthen cooperation on terrorism, human trafficking
- Kenyan Women Volleyball team travels to Cameroon onboard Ethiopian
- UN chief vows to support S. Sudan peace revitalization forum
- China's Xi vows to carry on anti-corruption crusade
- Somalia blood appeal after Mogadishu truck bombing
Why Ethiopia is overtaking Kenya in the race to become the 'New China'
It is expensive to start and run a manufacturing factory in Kenya compared to at least 28 other African countries, a new study shows.
George Weah to face VP Boakai in Liberia presidential runoff
Technology transfer key to China-Africa agricultural cooperation: FAO official
African hospitality sector needs stronger branding: tourism experts
UNICEF calls for protection of girls in emergencies across Sub-Saharan Africa
Liberia votes to choose Ellen Johnson Sirleaf successor
Private firm from Qinghai-Tibet Plateau enters African construction industry
Africa's main textile, apparel trade show kicks off in Ethiopia
Training on AU peacekeeping standards opens
AfDB to promote remittances into Africa to boost economic growth