- UK, Sudan agree to strengthen cooperation on terrorism, human trafficking
- Kenyan Women Volleyball team travels to Cameroon onboard Ethiopian
- UN chief vows to support S. Sudan peace revitalization forum
- Somalia blood appeal after Mogadishu truck bombing
- China's Xi vows to carry on anti-corruption crusade
DNA study provides insight into how to live longer
Every year spent in education adds an average of 11 months to people's lifespan, say scientists.
Ethiopia cuts child mortality by 24 percent
Ethiopia reduces maternal mortality by over 30 percent
Ethiopia set to launch school health program in 200 pilot schools
First public fertility hospital in East Africa to open next year
New meningitis test 'could save lives'
HAPCO: HIV/AIDS remains to be a major health challenge
No country in the world meets breastfeeding threshold: UNICEF
IGAD to establish medicines regulatory harmonization initiative
Breast milk, babies first vaccine: WHO Chief